I'm looking for an RPG to run using Roll 20.
However I don't want to use DnD or any DnD Derivative.
I also don't want to use Runequest or any Runequest derivative.
It should move pretty quickly but encourage player creativity, so not get bogged down in lots of rules, but still have enough structure so it's not like some theatre of the mind storytelling style thing.
I want there to be meaningful action as well as RP.
I don't mind at this stage whether it's fantasy, Scifi or Horror.
Any ideas?
However I don't want to use DnD or any DnD Derivative.
I also don't want to use Runequest or any Runequest derivative.
It should move pretty quickly but encourage player creativity, so not get bogged down in lots of rules, but still have enough structure so it's not like some theatre of the mind storytelling style thing.
I want there to be meaningful action as well as RP.
I don't mind at this stage whether it's fantasy, Scifi or Horror.
Any ideas?
Suggestions for a VTT RPG?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire