dimanche 26 juillet 2015

Scene Stealers [Kat&Michael] #8: Because we hope to see them together onscreen again someday

Kat/Michael #8


Kat Graham : A fun thing that people may not know about Michael Trevino is
that HE IS A TOTAL HIPSTER. Like I mean over the top !

Michael Trevino : (laugh) I’m a total hipster ? Guilty ? I don’t know. I DRESS
FOR COMFORT, PEOPLE. I DRESS FOR COMFORT.




.



.



fans :
01. feels|like|home
02. diannaagronlove
03. attract your dreams ♥
04. NOLA504
05. McQueenFanGirl
06. luvisepic
07. AmayaS25
08. my pretty dancer
09. bellagrey13
10. KGfan
11. ~ Fire & Ice ~
12. 1beaut
13. Creativity
14. ixluvxchilly
15. i feel infinite
16. maja_m&m
17. Elena_1716
18. Regulus-Fan
19. hiddleskittlesღ
20. cinnamoncookie


previous threads :
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]







Scene Stealers [Kat&Michael] #8: Because we hope to see them together onscreen again someday

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire