lundi 27 juillet 2015

The Bemmett Story

Hi there. This is my first post and I wanted to share a video I created. I have seen other Bemmett videos but I did not see any that had their complete story in it. Looking forward to the start of Switched at Birth in a few weeks, I wanted to create Bay and Emmett’s whole story from their first kiss up to the last episode. It’s a little over 30 minutes and captures all of there best moments along with their saddest. I uploaded a version last week but I took it down as I decided to change a few things.

If you recall a certain moment that is not on the video that should be, please let me know.
Here is the link with the soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80wCbRJJeWE


Here is a video of Bemmett (Bay and Emmett) from seasons 1 through 4.
Soundtrack:
1) Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
2) Christina Aguilera Feat A Great Big World - _Say Something_
3) Rascal Flatts - What hurts the most
4) Lifehouse, Blind
5) Jason Mraz - I wont give up
6) Faith Hill-Lost
7) Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts


The Bemmett Story

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire