Ever so often I lose my mind and start thinking I'd like to get into the money sink that is WHFB or 40k. Typically I lean toward Fantasy.
What's all this about Age of Sigmar? Why does everything on the starter set look like it belongs in 40k?
Now I hear that the focus is going to be on smaller games. For me that's not a bad thing, I have always though the rules structure of WHFB was more skirmish oriented anyway, plus I have a two year old so funds and time are in short supply.
Why should I be excited/enraged by this? What will this mean for someone who has a few boxes of unpainted Empire lying around and want's to get into the game?
What's all this about Age of Sigmar? Why does everything on the starter set look like it belongs in 40k?
Now I hear that the focus is going to be on smaller games. For me that's not a bad thing, I have always though the rules structure of WHFB was more skirmish oriented anyway, plus I have a two year old so funds and time are in short supply.
Why should I be excited/enraged by this? What will this mean for someone who has a few boxes of unpainted Empire lying around and want's to get into the game?
What the hell is Age of Sigmar?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire