I got my DF Kickstarter for Caverns, and I'mnot too happy with all the talky bits parts of the Dragon Queen Campaign I'm running, so I've inserted an adventure or two.
Anyway, the players are guarding a caravan. During the night, a whole wagon was stolen, and the players must get the contents back. They're provided with an inventory (144 torches, 40 planks of wood, 50 pig iron bars, 40 vials of solvent, 30lb bag of nails, 75lbs of flour, and some other stuff I can't recall), and have to recover it.
The wagon tracks lead to a cavern at the top of some sea cliffs (bear with me), and nearby villagers report there have been all sorts of crazy thefts recently.
In the players go. The entrance (man, it takes FOREVER to upload pics today):
Attachment 1011
Little do the adventurers know that this is a large complex (there's a lower level, too, not pictured):
Attachment 1012
Anyway, the players are guarding a caravan. During the night, a whole wagon was stolen, and the players must get the contents back. They're provided with an inventory (144 torches, 40 planks of wood, 50 pig iron bars, 40 vials of solvent, 30lb bag of nails, 75lbs of flour, and some other stuff I can't recall), and have to recover it.
The wagon tracks lead to a cavern at the top of some sea cliffs (bear with me), and nearby villagers report there have been all sorts of crazy thefts recently.
In the players go. The entrance (man, it takes FOREVER to upload pics today):
Attachment 1011
Little do the adventurers know that this is a large complex (there's a lower level, too, not pictured):
Attachment 1012
Dwarven Forge Caverns: The Undying God
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire