Back in the 90s when White Wolf was popular, my crew played lots of Werewolf, Adventure and Aeon Trinity. I played Vampire LARPS, but rarely tabletop except as one-shots at conventions. I got to play in one really cool Dark Ages LARP and a demo of the RPG, but other than that, it fell off my radar.
There's a thread already about the politics of White Wolf and their articles about how/why/what they did. THIS is not that thread.
THIS thread is about Vampires in the Dark Ages.
I love vampires, and I have enjoyed WW's game. In this thread, I would like us to discuss two topics:
1) The good/bad/awesome of White Wolf's Vampire: the Dark Ages and Dark Ages: Vampire. If you want to talk about other WW games in the Dark Ages, that's cool-ish too. I want to hear about fun campaigns, fun characters and interesting things you have done withe setting. If you did not enjoy the game, discussing that is cool too, but please explain why.
2) The other topic is just generic thoughts on Vampires...in the Dark Ages that do not have to be WW game specific, but anything you may have done (or want to do) with any faux-historical Dark Ages setting involving the Creatures of the Night.
Let the madness begin!!!
There's a thread already about the politics of White Wolf and their articles about how/why/what they did. THIS is not that thread.
THIS thread is about Vampires in the Dark Ages.
I love vampires, and I have enjoyed WW's game. In this thread, I would like us to discuss two topics:
1) The good/bad/awesome of White Wolf's Vampire: the Dark Ages and Dark Ages: Vampire. If you want to talk about other WW games in the Dark Ages, that's cool-ish too. I want to hear about fun campaigns, fun characters and interesting things you have done withe setting. If you did not enjoy the game, discussing that is cool too, but please explain why.
2) The other topic is just generic thoughts on Vampires...in the Dark Ages that do not have to be WW game specific, but anything you may have done (or want to do) with any faux-historical Dark Ages setting involving the Creatures of the Night.
Let the madness begin!!!
Vampires...in the Dark Ages....
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire